"Religion that God our Father accepts as pure and faultless is this: to look after orphans..."-- James 1:27
"If you love me, you will obey what I command." -- John 14:15

Tuesday, June 30, 2015

Joyful Harmony

When I woke up this morning and reached for my tablet to check my email, I was greeted by an email from Hawaii International Child advocating for six amazing children waiting for forever families in China. As I scrolled through, I noticed two little girls who had Down Syndrome and realized that I haven't advocated for any children with it before.
So I decided to share joyful little Harmony with you!
 
 
Look at that smile! A radiant inner joy just seems to shine through her. Imagine having this little gem in your family!
 
 
Her description is fairly short, although interested families can contact Hawaii International Child for more information on her.
Here's what her description says about her:
 
"Harmony is an adorable little one who turned 3 in April! She came to the orphanage when she was about 6 months old, and was diagnosed with Down syndrome. Harmony has no known heart or other health issues. She is receiving speech therapy, and her teachers are very happy with her progress. Harmony's fine motor skills are very good, as are her gross motor skills. She is very happy, very social, and loves to receive hugs! Harmony is so ready to have a mom and dad to love her!"
 
Somewhere in the world there is a family which Harmony will fit into like a puzzle piece. I'm praying that she can join them forever very soon!
 
If you are interesting in bringing Harmony into your family, click here and fill out the form to request her complete file.
 
 
 photo chrstine.signature.final_zpsir0dpvxm.png
 
Quick note:
In case any of you were wondering, I have been "keeping my eye" on the children I've posted about in the past. If I find that any of them have a family coming for them, I will be sure to update my post about them and share the good news with all of you! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you have any questions or comments, I would love to hear from you!